Listen

Saturday, December 7, 2013


Week 9:Gardener 's multiple intelligences &Technology

 If the child is not learning the way you are teaching, then you must teach in the way the child learns.       (Rita Dunn)

This week had its unique topic  'Learning Styles and Technology'. According to Howard Gardner's theory of Multiple Intelligences, we all have unique preferences and we exhibit a consistent way of perceiving, interacting with and responding to the stimuli in the context of learning. Therefore, it is one of the most important tasks for teachers to find the appropriate ways to incorporate the MI into the curricula in order to address different learning styles of their students. Technology proved to be a valuable and powerful tool for that. Technologies should be chosen to support a diverse student population and their unique learning styles. It is inappropriate for teachers to assume that all students can learn in the same way and can be force-fitted to one method of delivery.
This week also witnessed our final project completion. Using my partner's comments, observations from reading peer reports, and my own knowledge, I did my best to improve my draft and write the final version of my project plan. Then I finally submitted my final project plan on the class wiki. I hope I did well.



No comments:

Post a Comment