Listen

Sunday, November 17, 2013



Week 6 PROJECT STEP: Implement the Change
To learn is to change. Education is a process that changes the learner.(George B. Leonard)

Thanks to Courteny's supportive suggestion and her kindly instructions, I am going to concentrate on introducing certain tools not all in my workshop for teachers to implement in their teaching context so as not to overwhelm them. I intend to introduce easy tools for them to use with their students. My PowerPoint presentation that I created this week is just a sample of what I intend to do.  Now  I am trying  to refine my project plans adding some activities to enhance my audience learning. I am thinking of applying the same course with my target audience. Do you think it works?
Some changes may be implemented on my project plans as a result of  some advice and feedback of  my instructors and my colleagues.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nagei,

    I'm happy that you took my advice and created a PPT that you can use with your teachers. That's wonderful! I just took a brief look at it, and from what I understand, it looks good. I will be interested to see the websites and resources that you include. You should go ahead and determine those soon.

    When you say, "I am thinking of applying the same course with my target audience. Do you think it works?", I don't know exactly what you mean. If you can elaborate, I can tell you if I think it works. It will be best to contact me via email regarding this.

    This week you will identify a partner for peer review of your final project. You will get further guidance through that process, as well.

    Thanks for two great weekly reflections! It's apparent that you're dedicated to success in this course.

    Best!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete